The Rutland Suite – Business Events
Now one of Rutland’s leading multi-functional event venues, this fantastic hall is a perfect setting for a wide range of occasions, including weddings and parties but also a superb space for your business event.
The Victoria Hall offers you a location that is tailored to your budget and requirements. We offer a bespoke service which allows you to create your own event. A relaxed environment for a team building day or a formal function such as a product launch or public consultation, we offer a flexible and professional service.
- The Rutland Suite is versatile and can accommodate 200 guests
- The Allman Gallery is also available to hire for smaller exhibitions and/or consultations
- Projection Screen
- PA System
- General office assistance
- Trained staff to assist with client care and consideration, health and safety
- Event furniture and accessories
- A recently installed professional commercial kitchen if catering services are required (a recommended list of caterers can be supplied)
- Tea/coffee and pastries/light buffet options
- Fully licenced bar facilities
- A lift on the ground floor and access is available for wheelchair users at the Church Street entrance
- Service dogs most welcome
- An induction loop system for those who are hard of hearing
- Toilets are positioned on both floors of Victoria Hall
- There are a number of car parks close by and excellent transport links with a readily accessible mainline station
Please call John Snell, the Victoria Hall House Manager, to make an appointment to view our superb facilities and discuss your individual requirements.
The Victoria Hall,
39 High Street,
Tel: 01572 722496